Counselling Support Services

  • Access the Student Support Program (SSP) provided by Shepell·fgi to speak to a counsellor online or over the phone, or to make a face-to-face appointment.
  • Contact Wellness Services for other mental health and wellness support.
  • Talk to an academic advisor about academic options and other services available on campus to facilitate your transition.
  • Access a licensed counsellor at

We offer a confidential, safe, and non-judgemental place to access counselling services, medical services, gender-based and sexual violence support, as well as education and referrals to resources both on and off-campus.

For urgent mental health needs please call or text 988 (anywhere in Canada), and for urgent physical health needs please call 811 (in Alberta).

If this is an emergency then please call 911