Federal Immigration regulations/requirements information services

Immigration information

You are required to get a study permit for any program that is more than six months in duration. For more information on how to apply for a study permit or the PGWP program, visit Immigration, Refugees, Citizenship Canada (IRCC) website here.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)